Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blogs blogs blogs and more blogs!!

                             So, this is my 2nd day of blogging. I wont necessarily say that i'm a blogger yet, because i'm still testing the waters and checking out if i'm fit into this blogging thing...
During my stay in this "blogging community", I found lots of interesting reads. Mostly about fashion, lifestyle, and just day to day quirks and well mostly about fashion.
My first original reads are: littlemisskessa, aplusbinthesea, deathbyplatforms, iamthedeathofyou, seaofshoes, and chuvaness.
                            Then in a matter of hours, it branched out to a lot of different blogs. Sample is from from Ms. Kessa's blog I found welovejenni, which talks about an all-around modern mom balancing family, fashion, and sometimes, a trayful of leche flan. From AplusB's blog I found drowningequilibriums, which talks mostly about fashion. From which I also found thefashionaistacommuter, which is my favorite of them all because it talks about commuting in style and being fasyon without breaking your wallet! From anagon's site I found love&abadhairday and from which I found ashoetale. Wheew! Now my eyes are spinning from reading all of them, but it's been fun. Try reading them too and see if we have the same taste...
                           Well I have already ran out of things to say... Will post again later if something comes in my head!




                           How bout you? What are the blogs that interest you? Mind sharing them to me?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words :) Hope to see more of your blog entries soon :))

    ReplyDelete